EBSD and EDS are integrated in the Oxford Instruments AZtec Synergy system providing sophisticated solutions to materials characterisation. This is includes innovative methods to correctly characterise materials with similar crystal structures.
The EDS spectra and EBSPs can be acquired simultaneously for phase identification. In addition, simultaneous map data can be acquired to determine phase distribution and phase fraction.
To see a demonstration of simultaneous EBSD & EDS acquisition in AZte Synergy, click here.
The following are application notes for AZtec Synergy.
- Determining the optimum thickness for TKD
- EBSD Extending the Capability of Microanalysis
- EBSD and EDS Characterisation of High Entropy Alloys
- Martenite identification in Steel by EBSD
- AZtec Synergy-Phase identification in a high temperature Steel
- Microcharacterisation of CIGS devices by EBSD and EDS
- Combined Large Area EDS and EBSD Mapping with Mineral Liberation Analysis
- Discriminating compounds with similar crystal structures
- TruPhase, solving phases with similar crystal structures but different chemistry
- AZtecSynergy- In Depth
- EBSD/EDS characterisation of a ballpoint pen
- EBSD in Microelectronics Characterisation of a Through Silicon Vias